September 20, 2009

Artist Trading Cards


Mixed Media on Paper Copyright © Jane Graf

This weekend, I attended an Artist Trading Card (ATC) workshop hosted by the Visual Arts League in Lewsville, TX. The instructor was David Mask and his blog is Texas Art Trading Cards.

I learned how to create an ATC and that "the only rule is that they must be 2 1/2 X 3 1/2 inches". David and Wanda Grice showed us there vast collections of ACTs and shared materials and knowledge. I highly recommend this workshop, it was a lot of fun and the VAL members are very friendly and thoughtful. It was a very enjoyable and pleasant experience.

I created several ATCs at the workshop but came home and made many more and I've already started sharing them. I'm very excited about the endless possibilities for my ATCs.

No comments:

Post a Comment